*From:* "Rune K. Svendsen" <runesv...@gmail.com>
*To:* "gimp-user-list@gnome.org" <gimp-user-list@gnome.org>
*Sent:* August 22, 2012 2:59 AM
*Subject:* [Gimp-user] Using a filter from within script-fu

Hi list

I'm learning how to write script-fu scripts. I've managed to resize an
image, but I would like to use a filter from within the script-fu
script, applying it to the image after it's been resized. More
specifically, I'd like to run the Filters->Generic->Dilate filter on the
image, before saving it. I've searched on Google for how to do this, but
I can't find any references to using filters from within a script. Can
anyone help me on this?

gimp-user-list mailing