Hi,

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 2:59 AM, Alexandre Prokoudine
<alexandre.prokoud...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 9:08 PM, Jehan Pagès wrote:
>
>> I tried to search but could not find a solution to this: would there
>> be an option right now to prevent the tool docks from closing by the
>> usual window-close event (so you could close them by the dock menu
>> explicitely, but not by quick shortcut for instance)?
>
> Just use the Lock options in the dock's menu :)

Thanks, but I had seen this option and tested it before. This option
only prevents a tab from being dragged out of a dock by the mouse by
accident. It does not prevent the whole dock from being closed.

Or else you are talking about another lock option that I did not see.
But if it exists really though, please tell me where I could find it!
That's exactly what I would be looking for. :-)
Note: I am in Gimp 2.8.0. Maybe it is in 2.8.2?

Thanks!

Jehan