>On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 2:18 AM,  <brinyd...@lavabit.com> wrote:
>> Is there a way to do batch process of converting .jpg or .tif images from
>> RGB to CMYK?

>1) Write our own GIMP script that will make use of separate+ and run
>it from console.
>2) Use imageMagick's convert console utility.
>3) Use CMYKTool and forget about console.

>Alexandre Prokoudine

If you go for CMYKTool, I compiled it (CMYKTool-016pre1) in linux but when it
comes to windows and Gimp 2.8.x then there are some adjustments to make.

The bat launcher is set up for gimp-2.0/-2.2/-2.4 and will need to be updated
to something like

A couple of file changes.
Does not seem to find libcairo-2.dll so *copy* this from the ...\gimp 2\bin
folder to the CMYK\bin folder
Requires libtiff3.dll which is now libtiff-3.dll so *copy* this from ...\gimp
2\bin to CMYK\bin and rename it.

All being well it should work.

rich (via gimpusers.com)