On 21.09.12 at 6:40 pm TinaBina wrote:
Help! I am trying to save a photo for a deadline and cannot export to my
computer as .jpg file to save to iPhotp.

When I go to export the screen (on Gimp) goes grey. The end. What can I do to
get these important pictures on my computer ASAP? Using Gimp 2.8.2 and newest
version on MAC.

I am new to Gimp. I tried it once and hated it (that was over a year ago) and I
am not happy this time either. The editing is fine but the pictures are useless
if I cannot access them.

Thank you so much in advance for any suggestions.

Hi TinaBina,

GIMP on Mac has sometimes the bad habit to open dialog windows in the background. Maybe one of them is open and needs to be confirmed or canceled first. If the error occurs again, press F9 to see the Exposé view or press Cmd+Tab to switch through the open windows. Then confirm or cancel the hidden dialog window. If that's not the solution: what's your Macs version and where exactly did you get GIMP from? Are there any error messages shown on the screen and if yes what's their exact text?

Kind regards,

Sven