Hello again, does anyone have interest to solve this problem? How can i
communicate with gimp developers, is writing on this forum not the proper way
to ask something about gimp?
I think it is senseless to keep old file name for export after saving as your
image with different name?

--
realbezo (via gimpusers.com)