Hi everyone,

I have another problem! I made an A6-file with pictures I wanted to print. I
have A6 photo paper for this and I have set all my printer related stuff to A6
format. However, when I print I see my image has been moved to the left so I
only see half of my image and the rest is gone. (so my right half is on the
left side and the left side is outside the papers borders)

I have set GIMP to A6 so I don't know what the problem is. I tried printing 3
times while changing things here and there (like flattening the image and
changing page setup) but to no avail.

I am using a lexmark S605 and it is not an alignment issue of my printer since
it prints other things well.

Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Thanks!

Michael

--
lost_shinigami (via gimpusers.com)