Hi All,

I am a complete n00b so apologies for the question...

I have myself a picture of my kitcar which I am looking to change the colour of
however I want to preview a selection of colours using GIMP to see how they
look on the car.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a tutorial of how to "overlay"
different colours on the car or advise how I go about doing this? I am not sure
how to go about selecting just the body of the car so that I can overlay
different colours.

I would prefer to not have to hand paint each colour over the body of the car
if it can be helped!

Many thanks

wallisonline (via gimpusers.com)