Hello Alexandre

Thanks for fast response.

Sounds logical. Highlighting in place seemed not to work, so I
"use editor", changed px to pt, found NO CHANGE. Also tried editor
with "use selected font", no change. Have previously found GIMP to
reject my mods, including size/ppi.
Is something "protected"?

Also, can one make "Use editor" the default?

Regards,
 Don Miller   damill...@gmail.com