Hello Rich & group

Ok, I've chosen Text-tool, clicked string and highlighted, reset px to pt
and large size, and nothing changes. If I press enter or select move tool,
string can be erased from box. Ctrl-z brings back string.
(1) how can one safely exit the text box?
(2) why don't my changes stick?
"Use editor" seemed not to help.

On other text boxes, I HAVE succeeded, but don't know what was different.

 Don Miller   damill...@gmail.com