I am assuming you're asking it this way too because you saved it as a
flattened version of your work? I mean, if you have a version of it
with all the layers as live text and added graphics still separate,
you could just save or copy out another of the background pic and
scale or resize to your wishes, and then re-add and size or position
the text and/or graphics according to taste, right?
Hoping you did save with layers intact somewhere.