Hello again, i also do not want to see a prompt for a new exporting name, but i
expect from gimp exporting the "new" file ( which is created by "save as") with
the "new file" name, because i think a file should be exported with its file
name by default. I don't get why i would expect exporting a new file by defaul
with an old or different file name, could anyone please enlighten me?

realbezo (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)