>2012/11/27 AshtarSheran <for...@gimpusers.com>:
>You can type them, of course. Click in the widget and erase characters
>on the right of the vertical bar, then type what you want.
The problem is what with sliders I have to be extremely accurate with where to
click to erase previous value. If when selecting from right to left I miss few
pixels to the right I'll end up setting the scroller to its maximum. Selecting
from left to right is even more impossible.
This may sound  a paltry thing but this is very annoying, because I used to
change instruments values a lot and fast.

AshtarSheran (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)