Oh, and one more thing, I am in no way denigrating gimp by
suggesting an alternative. In fact, if I had enough money, and
i probably will someday soon, I would use gimp in a way that would
turn it into a powerhouse of usefulness that i believe is being completely
ignored by this community, but like a lot of others here I'll just keep my
mouth shut till i try it.
Thanks again
Dan