On 12/17/2012 03:02 PM, Chris Mohler wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 4:53 PM, Steve Kinney <ad...@pilobilus.net> wrote:
>> Probably the most effective approach to preventing e-z downloading
>> of an image displayed on a web page, is to slice it into a grid of
>> images
> Still defeated by the humble "PrtScn" key ;)

You know, I'm VERY disappointed in those of you mentioning the print
screen key and NOT mentioning a graphics tool we all like which has a
great screen capture function built-in.... :)   lol

When I take these kinds of screen shots, I find GIMP's screen shot
function great since I can grab a region instead of having to take a
shot of the entire screen and crop it later.  Ubuntu Linux has a screen
shot utility, which also selection of a region so I alternate between
using that and using GIMP for the screen shots.  :)