I would like to see a plug-in that will allow Gimp to read SureThing CD
Creator and/or Memorex exPressit Label Design Studio files into Gimp so that
they could be saved as standard jpeg files.

The file extension for both SureThing and exPressit is .std or .stt. While
they will import jpeg files, you do not have the option to save the files as
.jpg files. If I have created a file in either SureThing or exPressit, and
want to import that file into another CD Creation, or share that file with
someone else, they are out of luck, since only SureThing or exPressit can
read the proprietary .std or .stt files.

Thanks for your help.

Have a great weekend!

Ed Wood