>Where do they look like this? What are the image size and ppi values
>before you export them?

Hi Michael, Sven said I'm asking in the wrong place, but since you asked...
The images start out as jpg or png and anywhere from 1200x800 pixels or smaller.
I resize them using scale image and when it's done scaling them to 250x250 or
there abouts it looks fine with everything still in proportions. It's when I
actually export the image as an .ico that it gets distorted. Thanks, and if I'm
not supposed to ask here I'll try to find out the info somewhere else but any
help is appreciated.

--
vampirehunterd (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)