Hello Michael

I meant new problem with method I previously used.

So how do I regain control of my image layers?
Copy & paste is something I did a lot before
abandoning  photoshop CS2 for misbehavior.

On-line manual in HTML is not as friendly to searching
as would a PDF or ebook version (which I have not found).

Regards,
 Don Miller   damill...@gmail.com