Hello

I started with new file, created a new layer and pasted one half image,
repeated with other half image. Still can't get from one layer to another.
Layer> Stack > Reverse Layer Order
puts white over the subimages; repeat restores the color.
I un-/re-installed gimp, no difference.

Last week, I actually was able to move among layers, selectively hide and
reveal. I am mystified. Gimp is presently worthless to me.

Regards,
 Don Miller   damill...@gmail.com