Hi Alexandre, All,

I didn't touch any of the CMYK stuff. I did write up some additional
code that can use the lcms plug-in to convert between RGB and
Grayscale, as a kind of practice exercise for converting between RGB
and other types of color spaces. But I haven't submitted it as a patch
because at present Gimp can't actually color-manage the display of
Grayscale images (color-managing the display isn't done by the lcms

The Grayscale-RGB code was easy to write because there is already code
in the lcms plugin to detect whether an image is RGB or Grayscale.
Unfortunately the CMYK code is not part of the lcms plugin. If anyone
wants to work with me on this issue, I can write up the conversion

It might be easier if all the conversions between different color
spaces is handled in one place, preferably the lcms plugin itself.
Then it would be very easy (a lot of code, but straightforward to
write) to add conversions between LAB, XYZ, CMYK, RGB, and Grayscale.

Elle Stone