Hi

As I understand, Gimp make GTK, used in Gnome. GTK provides a dialog for selecting a printer and specifying the options for that printer. My problem is that whenever I'm faced with this dialog, it's a completely random set of settings; it's not the printer defaults (specified in CUPS) and it's not the last-used settings either for the user or the application.

It's a big productivity issue when I regularly print documents and high res photos and need to change ~10 or so options each time. Invariably I forget to change one of them and have to print something twice.

Is there any way to control these default print settings? Ideally I'd like it to pick up the CUPS defaults for the print queue selected.

Thanks,
Rich