The new cage tool is fantastic to solve the following problem, but I need suggestions how to be more effective.

I take a photo with the smartphone of a book page. I need two hands for this. The page does not lies flat (see https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2571325/before.jpg) because no more hands available to keep the page flat (and no glass sheet at hand...). Using the cage tool with 3 nodes above and 3 below the text produces an acceptable result (see https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2571325/after.jpg).

Question: Is there any better method? Any GIMP plugin or even Android app to solve this problem?

I can trace the deformed rectangle that enclose the page text, but then I don't know how to pass this info to the cage tool and ask to make it a real rectangle.

Thanks for your help!
                                mario

--
Ing. Mario Valle