Thanks, yes, I've found that one, and it works to fill an entire
selection.  But I like
the 3-d effects of, for example, the Tube Red.   The sharp crisp color and
the sense
of depth,  but not the red.   I guess there's no way to turn it green and
blue w/o
loosing the sense of depth that it gives.
I can go to color balance, or to various ways to color it after I've used
it, but all those
ways cancel out the depth effect.  So I guess I'd have to be able to choose
the colors
before using the gradient.

--
Helen Etters