* s.kortenweg <s.korten...@hccnet.nl> [04-05-13 04:41]:
> On 05-04-13 02:23, Steve Kinney wrote:
> >On 04/04/2013 08:12 PM, Steve Kinney wrote:
> >>http://www.irfanview.com/
> >>
> >>IMO Irfanview rocks - Microsoft's 'innovations' in image browsing &
> >>viewing are weak imitations of Irfanview.
> >Or, from our Well Duh department, on Linux try printing from your
> >desktop's native photo browser; with any luck you will be able to
> >configure page size, image size and resolution there.

Or, if as the OP stated the photo prints correctly from {Open}LibreOffice,
why would the print driver by back, especially to the point of paying for
another driver.  Could just as well send me the money for what it would

(paka)Patrick Shanahan       Plainfield, Indiana, USA      HOG # US1244711
http://en.opensuse.org                           openSUSE Community Member