* s.kortenweg <s.korten...@hccnet.nl> [04-05-13 04:41]:
> On 05-04-13 02:23, Steve Kinney wrote:
> >On 04/04/2013 08:12 PM, Steve Kinney wrote:
> >>http://www.irfanview.com/
> >>
> >>IMO Irfanview rocks - Microsoft's 'innovations' in image browsing &
> >>viewing are weak imitations of Irfanview.
> >Or, from our Well Duh department, on Linux try printing from your
> >desktop's native photo browser; with any luck you will be able to
> >configure page size, image size and resolution there.

Or, if as the OP stated the photo prints correctly from {Open}LibreOffice,
why would the print driver by back, especially to the point of paying for
another driver.  Could just as well send me the money for what it would
accomplish.

--
(paka)Patrick Shanahan       Plainfield, Indiana, USA      HOG # US1244711
http://en.opensuse.org                           openSUSE Community Member