*From:* "Dominik Tabisz" <d.kup...@gmail.com>
*To:* "Rob Antonishen" <rob.antonis...@gmail.com>
*CC:* "gimp-user-list@gnome.org" <gimp-user-list@gnome.org>
*Sent:* April 11, 2013 7:35 PM
*Subject:* Re: [Gimp-user] Warp like tool in gimp

Thank You Rob

After first trials this script seem to do more less what i expected :)
Now i'll have to spend some time with mastering path tool,  and Your
script combined with perspective tool probably will do the job.

Not sure if the script "is aware" which path was drawn first. Does it
matter whether i draw top or bottom path first?

Dominik

2013/4/11, Rob Antonishen :
> You could try the curve bend between paths script
> http://registry.gimp.org/node/19214 which was created to correct distortion
> from scanning books.  It could work (but not having seen the source images
> in question, I can't guarantee it...)
>
> -RobA>
> -----
> "Quae dissolvi non possunt."