On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 12:20:22PM -0400, Jay Smith wrote:
> I believe that the custom on such lists is to add new content at the
> bottom.  That way, the whole series of messages can be read from top
> to bottom and be in order.

Actually, it's significantly better if post inline, or at the bottom after
trimming the message to leave only the part you are specifically replying to.
Don't cut out too much context, but don't force people to scroll through the
entire previous conversation. I have (and/or the online archives have) the

Matthew Miller           mat...@mattdm.org          <http://mattdm.org/>