On 04/12/2013 01:30 PM, FriendlyBeginner wrote:
Hello Jay,

Jay...You told me to take a few weeks off before my head explodes, but I was
challenged & inspired by your posting and decided to go forward and try to
answer you.

<< snip >>

Friendly,

This has really gotten far afield from a Gimp matter and we should not be using Gimp electrons on it.

I will cogitate on your latest message, however, please contact me OFF-LIST j...@jaysmith.com with a direct email address that we can continue our conversation.

If you prefer to remain in a discussion group setting of some sort, then find an appropriate venue (probably related to information management; this has really nothing to do with images at this point) and inform me of where to listen in.

To respect the Gimp group, we need to take this elsewhere.

Thanks,

Jay

j...@jaysmith.com