On Fri, 2013-04-12 at 05:46 -0600, Sam Bizzell wrote:
> Thanks Kevin! I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out another
> way to simulate the overlap behavior, sure haven't been able to come
> up with anything yet. Do you have any suggestions, or know where I
> could look for the answer? I also need to submit a feature request to
> have this added to a future Gimp.

Are you using gimp 2.8? On which platform? If you compile your own gimp,
this would probably be reasonably easy to add.

An alternative might be to see if there's a saturation argument to the
rotate colours plugin.

Another way is to use select by colour, perhaps, and then affect the
selection, perhaps on a duplicate layer and using desaturate and layer