On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 5:23 PM, Kasim Ahmic <kasim.ah...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How about if I add a "Recent News" section between the body and footer?
> Sort of a small feed that shows the 3-5 latest articles. I'll probably also
> add a twitter feed (should the GIMP devs want to tweet their progress) and
> a latest books feed or something along those lines. I've updated the demo
> with this but for now it's just to show where the feeds would go. No
> styling has actually been added yet.
That's a pretty cool idea.  Considering the space allotted for it I think
only 1 article would be enough.  If I see that one article has changed I
would go to the news feed to read more news :).

Oh and I'm not sure if you guys are thanking me for making the site or for
> designing it. If it's for the latter, then please know that I had no part
> in it's designing. That was all Mike Finch.

Ah I forgot Mike Finch was the designer; nice shout out.  I give props to
both of you.  Nice design and good conversion from template -> html.

One other thing I'd like to add.  Your html doesn't pass the W3C Validation
Service.  I think we should follow the HTML5 standard.  Here's a quick URL
for your convenience.