Hey guys/Kasim,

First off, this is really great work.  It's awesome seeing this come to life.

The original design I did (http://d.pr/i/LYn8) was intended to work within a
responsive, flexible grid- specifically, Twitter Bootstrap
(http://twitter.github.io/bootstrap/).  Regardless of the content being for a
desktop application, there's no reason to discount the use case of someone
learning about GIMP while on the bus, and visiting the site on their phone.
The awesome thing about Bootstrap is that the "mobile version" comes in the
framework for free without the need for any extra dev work.

Regarding the background, I totally agree that a blurred, less distracting
version would be more effective.  Very good call.

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for all the hard work!  :)  Feel free to
hit me directly if you have any questions/concerns.

Mike Finch //
1sixty.com (http://1sixty.com)

Twitter // @160south