On 04/20/2013 09:41 PM, Christopher Draper wrote:
> I'm trying to recolor an image in GIMP but it keeps giving different
> colors (ex. when I select pink it paints on yellow, when I select
> green it turns out brown. Why is this happening how do I fix it?

Hey Christopher,

There are a lot of different ways to make color changes in the GIMP.
 It would be helpful if we knew exactly what you are doing, i.e.
which commands, adjustments, etc. you are having trouble with.

Probably not as important but also potentially useful, what version
of the GIMP are you using and on what operating system?

:o)

Steve