Hello all! I'm fairly new to GIMP and even after reading the user manual,
it stills seems to be written for someone with a Ph.D. What I'm trying to
do is to take a scanned hand drawn picture and trace over it to make a
brand new image that's cleaner and delete the scanned image from the whole
thing so that only the new, GIMP drawing is there. Remember, I need this to
be in layman's terms, please. I'm doing a google search to find some
tutorials that are easier to follow than the manual while I wait for a
reply. Thanks!