Hi Alexandre,

          Thank you for your kind reply
          I never knew there was an option to import and export PSD files.
I use GIMP for making greeting cards and other small editings. I never used
Adobe photoshop in my own system.

          it was mentioned we need to have a good knowledge on c to
implement this. I said I have made 3 small games using 'turbo c', i.e, (tic
tac toe with keyboard, & using mouse, clicking game)
I just want to show that all my coding skills was in a level to make small
games... I expect to find if that knowledge is enough to take this task.

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/432364_2705647764768_1600174911_n.jpg

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/425208_2705648044775_2045017299_n.jpg

These are screenshots of the 1st game, I have made about more than an year
back. This game did not use graphics but could draw lines just by using two
for loops.

I want to find if I'm in a good level to participate or may I have atleast
have chances if I learn, or am I too far to the target & the time given
isn't sufficient.

Forgot to say last time this is the 1st time I'm trying to contribute to
open source organizations.

with Regards
Akhil Ennu