On Thu, 25 Apr 2013 01:39:40 +0200
Astabeth <for...@gimpusers.com> wrote:

> I didn't see a reply to thread button, so I am just replying to the
> latest...
>
> Thank you all so much!  I wish all forums were this friendly and
> helpful.  I was gone on a field trip today, so in the morning I'm
> going to try a variety of things:
>
> Opening the path so it's not a loop - I don't need text at the
> bottom, anyway. Putting all the text on one line
> Reducing the amount of text
>
> At any rate, I think that with this project I will be troubleshooting
> all of my students' projects.
>
> I really appreciate Steve Kinney's suggestions.  I think I will go
> with that. It looks better than my idea, anyway!
>
> And I plan on downloading Inkscape for my own personal use.  I don't
> think I can get it loaded on 20 computers by the end of the semester,
> but it might be helpful in the future.
>
> Thank you all so much!
> Beth

Hi Astabeth,
So far claws doesn't have a default reply to thread option.  It should
be possible to edit ~/.claws-mail/menurc to add that feature.  If you
try that be aware that Claws-Mail should not be running when you do or
any changes will be lost.

Tom

--
"We could certainly slow the aging process down if it had to work its
way through Congress".     - Will Rogers