Hi,

On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 10:16 AM, Dominik Tabisz <d.kup...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If You accept making this thread slightly more offtopic i would
> appreciate any links to this studies on workplace ergonomics from
> 1960s.

I don't think that this went off-topic. At the contrary, I wrote the
original email specifically for this kind of information too! :-)
And me too I am interested in any link of a serious study, old or new.

Not that I don't believe what others say, nor that studies are always
right and not sometimes biased. But that's always nice to have good
detailed and various info to look at.

> Color of our environment affect colors in graphics we do. Any
> knowledge that help to use this fact consciously reduce need for trial
> and error.

Indeed!

Jehan