Hello all,

Does Gimp have an apple application version yet? If not, do they plan on coming
out with one? I am considering buying a tablet such as the iPad, but one of the
main features I will be looking for is the ability to use as a graphics tablet.
I understand that there are tablets specifically designed for this purpose,
however, I also want to be able to use other apps such as Facebook, email,
wi-fi, netflix, etcetera. I do NOT want to have to purchase two separate
tablets! I already have a Mac, iPhone and iPod, so I figure I should stick with
apple products for smoother continuity between them. I just want to be able to
work on projects on the go, and also be able to use the stylus rather than a
mouse to do them, rather than waiting until I am home and doing them on my Mac.
Also if an app is created, it should be fully functional (i.e. creating layers,
everything). Thank for your time! :)