On Fri, 14 Jun 2013 21:43:17 +0400
Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoud...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > how about offering the user an export / save choice in the Preferences
> > dialogues ?

> As already discussed before, the answer is 'no'.

Why not ?

Do I sense here a case of the Microsoft delusion ? ("We are Gimp of Borg,
resistance is futile...")

PS Could anyone kindly point me in the direction of a repository for a Debian
amd64 gimp 2.6.12 deb file ?
All my search result have sent me to a gimp.org page that says "This page is
obsolete, please see the downloads page. "
            A drama critic is a person who surprises a playwright
                       by informing him what he meant.
                                                 -- Wilson Mizner