On Fri, 14 Jun 2013 14:06:38 -0500
"Alex Vergara Gil" <a...@cphr.edu.cu> wrote:

>> Sometimes it's better to accept a program's development has gone wrong
>> and return it to a more acceptable workflow that matches the expectations
>> of it's users.

> Sometimes it´s better to accept a program´s user has gone wrong and accept
> the correct workflow that allows more productivity and less mistakes.

What is wrong with offering users the choice, and letting them decide on what
they prefer, which way they would rather work ?

Thanks $DEITY I have now found Akkana's Save/export clean plug-in, which goes a
long way towards mitigating the inconvenience imposed on some of the users by
the developers.

Cheers,

Ron.

PS: http://shallowsky.com/software/gimp-save/
--
      Il est plus honteux de se défier de ses amis que d'en ètre trompé.
                                               -- Duc de Larochefoucault