On 06/15/13 07:30, Ofnuts wrote:
On 06/15/2013 01:36 PM, Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI wrote:
This is a bit rich, coming from the country where we hear they are
still whingeing about Decimalization and Metrication   ;-3)
Well, at least went metric, they didn't remain overly attached to their
old warty version of a measurement system :)
<snip>

Actually they still use imperial measurements as well. The conversion over to metric wasn't 100% successful from what I hear.

--
Yours in Christ,

Joseph A Nagy Jr
"Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction
is stupid." -- Proverbs 12:1
Original content CopyFree (F) under the OWL http://copyfree.org/licenses/owl/license.txt