When you try to rescale a layer using the Rescale Tool with a layer mask active, it scales of the mask, likewise if you select the layer it will scale the layer. Can I select both the layer and layer mask and scale the layer, thus it keeps the layer mask showing the desired masked area only. As the only way I can see currently is by applying the layer mask on the layer and then you can see the layer/s below to get the scaling that is desired. But I would like to keep the layer mask active for editing after scaling.