> Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 19:50:50 +0800
> From: minhsien0...@gmail.com
> To: gimp-user-list@gnome.org
> Subject: [Gimp-user]  How to setup the maximum value of brush size?
> Dear all:
> Can I setup the the maximum value of brush size slider to 25?
> Thank you.
> Best Regards,
> Minhsien0330

No, but you are correct that the lack of PRECISION click-and-drag adjustments
to brush size is a serious annoyance on the end user.  Sure, there's not much
PRACTICAL difference between a 25-pixel brush and a 25.4 pixel (especially when
using pressure dynamics on a tablet), but that extra 0.4px is just going to sit
there in the back of your mind, slowly gnawing away at your sanity....

-- Stratadrake