On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 6:39 AM, AnnaVanity wrote:
> So... I have a Bamboo Splash pen tablet and I have GIMP 2.8.4 on a Windows XP
> computer.
> I was messing with the dynamics as much as possible, but I encountered an
> issue:
> it only adjusts opacity with pressure, not line thickness
> I used Photoshop before and it allowed me to keep the opacity at 100% and
> change
> the thickness of the line with pressure (the way I prefer it)
> I need help getting it to that. Help, please?

Hi Anna,

Have a look at http://docs.gimp.org/2.8/en/gimp-tool-dynamics.html

In a nutshell, it's possible that the active brush dynamics preset
doesn't have a tick for pressure/size combination. You can create your
own presets and make pressure affect what you need to.

Alexandre Prokoudine
gimp-user-list mailing list
List address:    gimp-user-list@gnome.org