Sorry, I'm not familiar with this plugin, but wanted to say that if you're
looking for an automated means of fixing CA in your images, I've always had
great results from using tca_correct (part of the Hugin panoramic
processing software): http://hugin.sourceforge.net/

There's builds for all major OS's there.  They even have a nice tutorial on
using tca_correct on their site:
http://hugin.sourceforge.net/tutorials/tca/en.shtml

Perhaps that could be useful?