On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 06:33:48PM +0200, alex_g wrote:
> Hi there, hope somebody can help me. Am making a brochure, use the pre-set A5
> print size. All great, but when converting the XCF file to PDF the fonts are
> not
> represented correct and are drastically reduced in size.
> I tried the flattening option, but that takes a lot of resolution/sharpness
> out
> of the file and makes it less fit for printing... Can anybody help??
> Thanks!
---end quoted text---

First of all, don't use the GIMP for creating a brochure. Use a page
layout application. Scribus will do just nicely.

The proper tool for the job will make your life much easier. Just use
GIMP for images NOT layout.

Stephen, Toronto
My Google+ Profile | http://goo.gl/JbQsq
gimp-user-list mailing list