team wanted you to know that Issue #4 is launching on our website at
http://gimpmagazine.org on September

GIMP (www.gimp.org) is an image editing software package licensed as free and
open source.   GIMP Magazine features the amazing works created from an
enormous community from all over the world estimated at around 8-10 million
people.  Photography, digital arts, tips and tricks, step by step tutorials,
master classes, help desk questions, and so much more are showcased and
explored in this free publication.
focus of this issue is photography and digital arts.  Issue #4 is 100 pages of
some of the best
photography and digital arts from around the world.  Read about this next issue
on our website.

You can follow us on Google+
(https://plus.google.com/u/0/116869971719072318131/posts ) and Twitter
(www.twitter.com/GIMPMagazine ) Issuu (http://issuu.com/gimpmagazine) and even
subscribe to our website.

would be most appreciated if you could help spread the word and help us grow
beyond our current 10,000 followers.  On our website is our logo and launch
graphic if you
want to include it in a tweet, a blog post entry, or simply forward this to
your team or friends.

Managing Editor, GIMP Magazine (http://gimpmagazine.org) ISSN: 1929-6894

You should check out my portfolio at http://flickr.com/steveczajka or follow me
on twitter at http://twitter.com/steveczajka