On 8/10/2013 1:29 PM, maderios wrote:
On 08/10/2013 08:46 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
On Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 8:54 PM, John Meyer wrote:

And I don't know about Enlightenment, but I'm assuming that the main
developer isn't trying to please everybody. Listen to everybody, fine. But
pleasing everybody is the same as pleasing nobody.

Sadly not everyone understands the distinction. Thank you, John.

What are you talkin about ? I wrote "listen" to users, not "to please"
"Listening" means "I dont know the truth, I open my windows and my door, I want to work with users, not ignore them....
Good night
I can listen to a person and still think that they are completely in the wrong. In fact, the only person who seems to be not listening here. . .is you. You're the one who's not realizing that this has been considered by the developers and rejected for a good number of reasons. You don't have to agree with them, but it's been explained to you. What you do know is your choice, not theirs.