> To: gimp-user-list@gnome.org
> From: jernej|s-gm...@eternallybored.org
> Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 22:38:04 +0200
> Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior
>
> In Paint Shop Pro and Excel the selection is also saved with document.

Speaking of Excel, Excel has really weird cut-and-paste behavior compared to
every other app I know; the Cut command doesn't actually remove anything from
the document or place it on the clipboard, it just marks it with marching ants
(distinct from the normal click-and-drag selection) and only when you hit the
Paste command does it actually cut/paste.  A side effect is that you can only
do one paste per cut (unlike with copy/paste).

-- Stratadrake
strata_ran...@hotmail.com