physoc ( wrote:
> >Uh, where do you see that? Certainly not on, or?
> >
> >Sounds like some dubious download site, because we gimp developers
> >certainly can think of scenarios where paying for your photo editing
> >software makes a lot of sense.
> >
> >Bye,
> >        Simon
> Simon, the phase appears at the bottom of this very page on

Note that adds to the confusion, since they're channeling
posts to the gimp-user mailinglist (which is what I reacted to). So for
me there is no "this very page", since I am reading this in a text

I believe it to be a bad idea that mails from "" are
allowed on this mailinglist, it just confuses things.

gimp-user-list mailing list
List address:
List membership: