Hello everyone,

I'm a very novice user so feel free to explain in detail....!  And I apologize
for my ignorance of the proper terminology in posing my question.

I'm trying to rotate an image.  Actually, I figured out how to rotate it.  But I
can't figure out how to fill in the "empty" triangular areas that represent the
area between the edges of the original image and the horizontal and vertical
edges of the canvas.  I would like to fill these spaces so it is not obvious
that the image was rotated.  How can I do this?

What is the standard way to manipulate images in this manner?

I've attached a sample image that I rotated.  

Thanks in advance.


rhimbo (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
gimp-user-list mailing list
List address:    gimp-user-list@gnome.org
List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list

Reply via email to