On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 5:43 PM, rhimbo <for...@gimpusers.com> wrote:
> I would like to fill these spaces so it is not obvious
> that the image was rotated.  How can I do this?
> What is the standard way to manipulate images in this manner?

Pull out the crop tool ;)


gimp-user-list mailing list
List address:    gimp-user-list@gnome.org
List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list

Reply via email to