On 10/16/2013 05:19 PM, Lork wrote:

An image I imported contains an area with quite a few different, yet very
similar colors (different shades of the same red). I want to change the complete
area to one single red tone. What's the most appropriate approach to this?
Especially without loosing the antialiasing at the edges that surround the area.

The problem is tha the anti-aliasing pixels are also "different shades of the same red".

I would try something like:
- use the wand selection with a large threshold to include also the anti-aliasing pixels
- shrink the selection by one pixel to exclude the antialiasing
- bucket-fill
gimp-user-list mailing list
List address:    gimp-user-list@gnome.org